Real Christianity is Accepting

  • Brendan Irvine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009

      G’day all

      A Melbourne Pastor preached this message last week. I’m not sure how long the link will be active – I’m told one week.

      http://www.baysidechurch.com.au/index2.php?option=com_podcast&feed=RSS2.0&no_html=1

      It does not take a stance on whether homosexuality is right or wrong, but it does open doors for discussion on the topic of SSA. I think every Christian should hear this message. It might just change peoples’ perspective on SSA so they can help rather than accuse.

      B.

    • edmund ortega