Revealing Our Inner Onion

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009

      I hope you've had a good week and that you've put your struggles in the hands of the Lord for your safe-keeping.

      This week I've been thinking about how He reveals us to ourselves and others by peeling away a layer at a time . . . like an onion. But the results can be really good. I hope my blog will be an encouragement to you.

      I would rather be an ice cream sundae, but I turned out to be an onion. Doesn't mean I can't be sanctified. Our position on the menu doesn't determine our significance in God's plan.

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/