Freedom for "Strange Ducks"

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009

      I've been asked a number of times what it is like now for the people in my life to know about my struggles with unwanted same-sex attraction. To have been "outed," after so many years of living a well-established double life -- that of a good man in the church and a confused and struggling man in the lurch. At first, it was a bit like being a dead duck. A stranger. An alien. Like someone had pulled back a rug to find a lurking and threatening rat. "Get the broom . . . or better yet, the shotgun."

      That's the subject this week at http://thomsignsofastruggle.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to read the rest. And, as always, feel free to leave a comment.

      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/