Psychologists Now Saying Gays Probably Can't Change?

  • th2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 7:31 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I know many "former gays." As a struggler hesitantly moving myself closer and closer to the the "former" column, the newest report from the American Psychological Association that efforts by people to leave their homosexual orientation are likely to be unsucessful is disheartening and discouraging. However, we have to look at the fact that they key on the efforts of people and not on the power of God to change lives.

      The report certainly adds to the confusion, which I write about today on Signs of a Struggle in "Lord, Lead us Not into Confusion." If you care to read or leave a comment, visit http://thomsignsofa struggle. blogspot. com/

      Regardless, I hope this is a good day for you and a victorious one in your struggle.

      God bless,

      Thom
      http://thom- signsofastruggle .blogspot. com/