Exodus Regional Conference Invitation

  • th2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hey Friends,

      I mentioned earlier that when I had more specific information on the Exodus Regional Conference in Oklahoma City, I'd pass it on. So, here it is. This is being hosted by my local group. I know many of you live far, far away, but if any of you can make it, that would be great.

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Exodus Mid-Central Freedom Conference

      October 2 - 4, 2009
      Oklahoma City, OK

      Exodus Regional Conferences are annual weekend events across North America that provide help to those who personally struggle with homosexuality and those affected by a loved one's homosexuality. They also provide training for those ministering in the area of homosexuality and education for all who wish to learn more about this important topic.

      The Mid-Central Regional* Conference will be held October 2-4, 2009 at Draper Park Christian Church in Oklahoma City , Oklahoma . The conference begins with check-in at 5:00 pm on Friday and ends Sunday morning. It will be an encouraging time for all who personally struggle with homosexuality and ministry support for those who have a loved one who struggles with or embraces homosexuality. This conference is also an incredible opportunity for pastors, ministry leaders, counselors and anyone wanting to learn more about how to minister God's grace, truth and justice to a world impacted by homosexuality.

      If you are a pastor or ministry leader, you are welcome to join us for a separate meeting earlier in the day beginning at 10:00 am Friday; please contact First Stone Ministries by September 30th if you are interested.

      * Mid-Central Region ministries are part of the Exodus Member Network. The following states make up the mid-central region: Arkansas , Kansas , Missouri , Nebraska and Oklahoma .

      Keynote Speaker

      Andy Comiskey is a theologian and is the founder and executive director of Desert Stream Ministries (DSM). DSM is one of the leading ministries of Exodus International for over 25 years. Mr. Comiskey is an accomplished author who has written several books based on his experience with overcoming homosexuality and sexual and relational brokenness. He teaches seminars and speaks at conferences worldwide to those who desire to be free from sexual and relational brokenness. He is considered to be a prominent ex-gay leader and has appeared as a guest on numerous media outlets in print, radio and television.

      More Information

      Further information and registration details are available at First Stone Ministries' website. If you desire to use a DIRECT small link to communicate to others about this conference you can use: http://tinyurl.com/MCR-EX-Conf .

      www.firststone.org
      fsm@...

      (405) 236-4673

      An Exodus International