Wanted: Love Loud Enough to Overcome the Silence

  • th2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are doing well with your personal struggle. Here's a snippet from this week's blog. Feel free to visit . . . and leave a comment there if you wish.

      "I don't put a lot of stake in the statement "Just leave me alone." Most people don't want to be left alone at all. If they did, they wouldn't spend so much time and effort trying to find someone to be with for whatever reason, good or bad. And, for the struggler, being left alone can be a trigger, sending him or her on a search to fill the void, escape the aloneness. Making a decision to just let someone go their own way may seem like we're responding to their expressed wishes, but how many times has that happened to you and your heart was saying inside . . . "What, you just don't care?" Solitude can lead to darkness . . . which leads to looking for light . . . a search that does not always lead us to the "Light," but instead to the glitter. Your silence towards those who struggle can be dangerous." -- continued at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/