I feel very angry today

  • Mike Mallinson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
      Dudes I feel so angry that I cant talk about all the bad things I
      want to do, because if I did then no one would love me. In other
      groups I told the truth about me and they hated me. So I don't want
      to tell people what I'm really like any more. I feel like I'm mean ,
      angry and want to hurt people. I don't feel like a christian and
      don't love Jesus or God, and don't think they like me. Some days I'm
      nice and friendly and other days I'm bad. I feel like a big angry
      german sheapard dog and want to rip my fathers throat apart, and
      kill him. So if you could pray that this will pass and that I can
      get better.

      Mike
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
        Hey Mike,

        I kinda new to this group, but not new to anger.
        There are plenty of days when I feel anger, especially when people
        don't understand me. Or even when someone just does something to
        upset me. Understand that it is ok to be angry... just what you do
        with the anger is the issue. Know this that it will pass, as long as
        you allow it to. As long as you live, there will be people who get
        on your nerves. Jesus is not going to throw you away, when you feel
        angry. Because of His grace and mercy, that we are not all consumed
        by our sins. I always remember to thank God for His patience with
        me. He is patient with all of us.

        I'll talk to you again.

        God Bless

        --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Mallinson"
        <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:

        > Dudes I feel so angry that I cant talk about all the bad things I
        > want to do, because if I did then no one would love me. In other
        > groups I told the truth about me and they hated me. So I don't
        want
        > to tell people what I'm really like any more. I feel like I'm
        mean ,
        > angry and want to hurt people. I don't feel like a christian and
        > don't love Jesus or God, and don't think they like me. Some days
        I'm
        > nice and friendly and other days I'm bad. I feel like a big angry
        > german sheapard dog and want to rip my fathers throat apart, and
        > kill him. So if you could pray that this will pass and that I can
        > get better.
        >
        > Mike
      • Mike Mallinson
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
          Hey Fred:
          What you wrote helped me a lot dude. I think my anger comes from hurt too.I have to confess that I have an alcohol problem too. This isnt good for a christian guy thats 14. But I know that Jesus loves me and cares for me. I need all the members prayers as I'm the leader of the group and a mess in some areas of my life. But what you said dude gives me peace and it makes me feel better. He loves me and his grace is suficiant. I love the guys in the group for being kind and loving and Jesus loves all of you a lot. And so do I. I'm going to make it, because he says I will make it to the end.

                                                                                        Mike

          <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:

          > Dudes I feel so angry that I cant talk about all the bad things I
          > want to do, because if I did then no one would love me. In other
          > groups I told the truth about me and they hated me. So I don't
          want
          > to tell people what I'm really like any more. I feel like I'm
          mean ,
          > angry and want to hurt people. I don't feel like a christian and
          > don't love Jesus or God, and don't think they like me. Some days
          I'm
          > nice and friendly and other days I'm bad. I feel like a big angry
          > german sheapard dog and want to rip my fathers throat apart, and
          > kill him. So if you could pray that this will pass and that I can
          > get better.
          >
          >                                              Mike

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Rich
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
            Mike

            If you can't say ANYTHING YOU WANT here then this
            group is worthless. Cuss us out. Wish your father
            dead. Talk about how much you really want to wack.
            Tell God you are angry.

            It's all ok here because we are united in prayer and
            we all have penises, parents and bad tempers.

            I can't tell you how many times I have felt ignored by
            God, bored by God, uncertain there even is a God,

            Keep putting one foot in front of the other and hang
            with us. Remember Jesus said If any man calls his
            brother "Raca" ( Hebrew "fool") it is as if he had
            murdered him and he is judged. No one here will call
            you a fool.

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Mike Mallinson
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
              Hey Rick:
              Thats true what you said. I need guys like you . We do need to say what we really think.Yeah telling god your angry helps and builds a real relationship hith him. It makes it not phony. I love you dude!

                                                                                                         Mike

              Rich <rfk07043@...> wrote:

              Mike

              If you can't say ANYTHING YOU WANT here then this
              group is worthless. Cuss us out. Wish your father
              dead. Talk about how much you really want to wack.
              Tell God you are angry.

              It's all ok here because we are united in prayer and
              we all have penises, parents and bad tempers.

              I can't tell you how many times I have felt ignored by
              God, bored by God, uncertain there even is a God,

              Keep putting one foot in front of the other and hang
              with us. Remember Jesus said If any man calls his
              brother "Raca" ( Hebrew "fool") it is as if he had
              murdered him and he is judged. No one here will call
              you a fool.

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Tony Allen
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 26, 2004
                you know God loves you no matter you think, say, or
                do.

                i love you no matter what you think, say, or do, cause
                we're are brothers in christ. if someone calls you a
                freak for something said, done or thought, that
                doesn't mean everyone thinks that way. that person
                may need to work on some things as well.

                as God's children, we should love each other no matter
                what is thought, said, or done......but that doesn't
                make them right. ask forgivness...ask for help and
                move on.

                love in christ
                -Tone

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 26, 2004
                  blunt, but very true

                  --- Rich <rfk07043@...> wrote:

                  > Mike
                  >
                  > If you can't say ANYTHING YOU WANT here then this
                  > group is worthless. Cuss us out. Wish your father
                  > dead. Talk about how much you really want to wack.
                  > Tell God you are angry.
                  >
                  > It's all ok here because we are united in prayer and
                  > we all have penises, parents and bad tempers.
                  >
                  > I can't tell you how many times I have felt ignored
                  > by
                  > God, bored by God, uncertain there even is a God,
                  >
                  > Keep putting one foot in front of the other and hang
                  > with us. Remember Jesus said If any man calls his
                  > brother "Raca" ( Hebrew "fool") it is as if he had
                  > murdered him and he is judged. No one here will call
                  > you a fool.

                  > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                  http://messenger.yahoo.com
                • chancesr12
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 30, 2004
                    <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:

                    > Dudes I feel so angry that I cant talk about all the bad things I
                    > want to do, because if I did then no one would love me. In other
                    > groups I told the truth about me and they hated me. So I don't want
                    > to tell people what I'm really like any more. I feel like I'm
                    mean ,
                    > angry and want to hurt people. I don't feel like a christian and
                    > don't love Jesus or God, and don't think they like me. Some days
                    I'm
                    > nice and friendly and other days I'm bad. I feel like a big angry
                    > german sheapard dog and want to rip my fathers throat apart, and
                    > kill him. So if you could pray that this will pass and that I can
                    > get better.
                    >
                    > Mike I had you in my heart in Prayer Group one half hour today . I
                    used to feel that waay about my Dad but these daze we are buds
                    again . SAM Mike
                  • muscleleg
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 31, 2004
                      Hi Mike!

                      Anger is a normal human emotion found within a world filled with much
                      negativity. However, we as humans have choices. We can either choose
                      to make this world a better place by having positive responses to
                      negative life situations or we can choose to increase the negativity
                      in our world by having negative (angry) responses. You are the one
                      who can decide to bring heaven upon earth and create a lovely
                      environment around you. It will take time however but I have seen by
                      having positive responses and kind thoughts, words and deeds towards
                      everyone especially our enemies (that can include family members)you
                      are able to transform the world around you into a bit of heaven on earth.

                      Praying is the most powerful force on the face of the earth. Pray and
                      meditate daily (1 hour) on the positive changes you would like to
                      bring about in your life and in your world. The Holy Rosary given to
                      us by the Mother of God teaches this. Ask God to help you because
                      without his help it is impossible to rid our lives of evil (evil
                      thoughts, words or deeds). And then become that positive change you
                      want to see in your life and in your world. Be kind to your enemies
                      and you will eventually bring positive changes into your world. Look
                      at each person as a son or daughter of God no matter how they react to
                      you. You wouldn't want to hurt (in thought, word or deed) a son or
                      daughter of God, now would you?

                      It doesn't matter what others say or do against you. To a large extent
                      you can't control that. You can however influence it. Always remember
                      that what matters is your response to the situation. You can decide
                      to make matters better or worse by your response. Choose to make
                      matters better. By doing so you will not only benefit many others by
                      your positive response but mostly you will be helping yourself and
                      bestowing graces upon yourself for choosing to be a coworker of Jesus
                      in bringing about the Kingdom of God here on Earth. Sometimes being
                      silent and having humble acceptance is a positive response. Contrary
                      to what many believe it takes courage and strength to not feed an
                      argument that will only breed contempt and hatred.

                      Remember to be kind in thoughts, words and deeds towards your enemies
                      and have a spirit of humble acceptance of what life offers you at any
                      particular moment in time and the Holy Spirit will be upon you
                      forever. For you have become like Jesus.

                      Anger will eat at you and destroy you from the inside out. Loving
                      people especially your enemies will make you Happy and strong and will
                      create Heaven on Earth.

                      With Love in Jesus Christ

                      Bob