Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] What if a homosexual becomes a Christian?

  • edmund ortega
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      During this poor economic crisis all Christians must call upon the Lord in repentence, and quit trying to play God and sitting in the seat of Judgement whuch is reserved for Christ alone.  Christ shows mercy to His creation, therefore it is sinful for a congregation to act contrary to a merciful manner to anyone gay or hetero...to say that God is not forgiving and accepting of souls is to call God a liar.  Churches who oust members must repent and turn to the Lord for forgiveness for Christ is in the 'stranger' society labels unjustly.  Sounds like hating Churches need to be ministered the Gospel, the Good News of Salvation for all of those who have been bought at a great price.  May Christ hold you and keep you safe from the terrors of the night and the arrows of hypocrisy and self-righteousness.

      On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:02 PM, th2950 <th2950@...> wrote:

      Hey guys, I just posted the poll results to this question on my blog and also posted a new poll question: "The ideal response to homosexuality is . . ."

      You might find the poll results interesting.

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/