Getting it right

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello All:

      I too struggle with masturbation. I "accidently" found it after
      seeing graffiti on a wall. In the bathroom at 16 (a late bloomer)
      with an erection I just started rubbing... and you can imagine what
      happened. After the first couple of times, I just thought that
      this was just great. The sensation of cumming was just out of this
      world. Just the feeling when cum shoots out is awesome. Then I
      started feeling as though something is not right. It wasn't until a
      year later that I found out what it
      was.

      I remained a virgin until I got married at 21 years old. I am still
      married today, at 35, but I still masturbate at times. I cannot be
      naked in my home for too long, until I get the urge to jerk-off. It
      sometimes becomes an obsession, where I do it at least once a day.
      I found this site by mistake (but on purpose...) I have the urge to
      j/o just from talking about it. My sex life with my wife is great,
      but I seem to get pleasure from jerking off too.

      I have a weird fascination with male long toenails, which actually
      makes me feel the urge to j/o even harder. This is something that I
      really want deliverance from, so that I can really live holy before
      God. I have had this as long as I remember. I know it's gross, but
      the net has ANYTHING that you may ever want! That's exactly was
      the "net" can be... a NET or a TRAP! I have also found pleasure in
      seeing other men jerk off on video. Just seeing a man cum really
      makes me want to do it too!

      My ultimate desire is to please Him, however I know that I cannot
      please Him with all of this. I do need help, and I have asked God
      to take all of this away, however I seem to fall into the trap from
      time to time.

      I don't consider myself a homosexual at all, and have never had a
      relationship of that kind. I know that if I had been exposed to
      this kind of thing early, I'd probably be gay and probably dead with
      AIDS because I was very inquisitive in the 80's. God most
      definitely kept me.

      Sorry for the length of this... but this is the first time that I
      have ever seen a forum of this kind. I believe that God is able to
      deliver us all from this.

      Let us not give up on Him, and ourselves... our futures are at
      stake. And there is some soul who needs salvation. In spite of
      jerking off, God still forgives... and all we have to do is:
      1. CLEAN UP THE MESS
      2. ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU
      3. HE FORGIVES YOU
      4. GET UP AND START LIVING YOUR LIFE AGAIN

      Thanks for reading, and keep me lifted up in prayer.

      God Bless,
      C.FRED
    • Tony Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004