Hey

  • yofrilib
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Hey I'm new to the group. I'm 26 and have struggled with ssa for a while. I'm basically looking for as much support as possible and thats the sum of it.
      I just recently viewed some gay porn and am really annoyed and frustrated with myself. I hate the fact that gay porn seems so appealing and arousing to me.
      So yeah... I don't advocate porn, but I did view it. I know this is a christian group.
    • Franz Tiger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009
        what you are dealing with, what I deal with is not going to change from one day to the next. Lighten up on yourself. Forgive yourself.  Let it go and move on.  I hear you.

        franz