Re: New here

  • rampratabq
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi,

      This group is not too active but sometimes a good group of guys will get talking on here. Are you an Exodus or HA guy? I have been active in many exgay groups from Desert Streams to Exodus to SA(not technically exgay but close).

    • pparm16424@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
        You may not be responding to my post, but I'll bite, and hope that if I am wrong, you'll forgive me for butting in. I am primarily an Exodus guy, though I don't agree with everything about them. I believe it is deceptive to let people think that they are indeed turning homosexuals into heterosexuals. What they are doing is a great work, but should be properly described as bringing homosexuals into a place where they may be able to function effectively in a heterosexual relationship (at best). I am not against Exodus, by any means, just wish they were more up front about what it is they are doing and aiming for.