Re: New here

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
      we are born human,,,,,,,therefore, sinners,,,,,,,

      David, Abraham, Moses, etc were great Men of God because they let God use them in great and mighty ways,,,,not because they were perfect,,

      at some point we just have to get over the failures,,,,except we did them and move on,,,,,,,,and except that we will fail again,,,,

      but reach out to God in prayer and Bible study,,,,,,for me praying in the Spirit,,,,,,say yes Lord where do I start to serve you,,,what is next????

      get your mind off the failures and onto serving the Lord,,,,,,,

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "lindman48" <lindman48@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys. I've been struggling with same sex attraction for a long time and I need help and encouragement to go on struggling. I hope I can find that here.
      > Charles

    • rampratabq
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28 6:53 PM
        Hi,

        This group is not too active but sometimes a good group of guys will get talking on here. Are you an Exodus or HA guy? I have been active in many exgay groups from Desert Streams to Exodus to SA(not technically exgay but close).

      • pparm16424@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29 6:46 PM
          You may not be responding to my post, but I'll bite, and hope that if I am wrong, you'll forgive me for butting in. I am primarily an Exodus guy, though I don't agree with everything about them. I believe it is deceptive to let people think that they are indeed turning homosexuals into heterosexuals. What they are doing is a great work, but should be properly described as bringing homosexuals into a place where they may be able to function effectively in a heterosexual relationship (at best). I am not against Exodus, by any means, just wish they were more up front about what it is they are doing and aiming for.