Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] What do you know about arthritis?

  • John Spooner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      If this spam was simply about a painful degenerative condition
      it would be somewhat acceptable, however it is actually promoting a book
      which can only be described as quackery and a modern-day equivalent of the
      old snake-oil remedies of the Wild West.
      The whole thing is simply about making a buck, nothing to do with
      health whatsoever as can be clearly seen from the words "I'm taking
      advantage of your Limited Time Special and understand I will immediately
      save $15.00 off the original $49.95 price, making my order today only
      $34.95! "
      Perhaps the moderator could remove the spam please
      Maryegamil and Nancy missed their calling, instead of promoting
      worthless and unscientific products they should consider a career with
      Readers Digest.
      Regards. John S.