sick pervert

  • David Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hello all,

      I am a sick pervert. My daughter and her husband came over this weekend. The crotch on his(my son in law's) pants was buldging, and I lusted. My son in law is not my "type" but I was really turned on. What kind of a sick person am I?

      Dave
    • J R
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2009
        not sick - You have the old Flesh lusting - your old Nature battling your new nature - be careful as satan wants to think of you as no good and sick.
        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "David Fitzgerald" <venetoman2004@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I am a sick pervert. My daughter and her husband came over this weekend. The crotch on his(my son in law's) pants was buldging, and I lusted. My son in law is not my "type" but I was really turned on. What kind of a sick person am I?
        >

        > Dave

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2009
          1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

          I know first hand that some woman decide to just quit having sex and leave their husbands with no outlet. I do not know it that is your case. I was mine for s few years. We did 18 months of marriage counciling and life was good for a few years until she died.