contact with other guys from this group

  • David Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      Hey all,

      I know this group has been quiet. I hope that someone or a few of you would reach out and get in touch with me. I would love to become friends with men who struggle with the same issues. I would love to be able to pray for you and to have you pray for me as well.

      Please, please, take a moment and drop me a line.

      Dave
    • Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        Dave, thanks for yoru post. I'm trusting God for each day and focusing
        on my wife, family and how God wants me to live out each part of my
        life. Yes, I'd like to pray for you and share some time. I'm
        available here or you can IM me at MSN prayone@.... Joe
        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post