new member to the group

  • David Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      Hello all,

      I am a new member to the group. I am a born again Christian married man, who has given in to same sex desires all his life. Up until recently I have been having an affair with someone I know. I view porn and indulge in self gratification as often as I can. I am defeated and I need help, please.

      David
    • NewKnightRider
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
        welcome, David!