New and from India

  • indianpal1234
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hi all,

      I am 34, am married and struggling with same sex attraction, lust and
      sin!

      I am feeling quite low and condemned.....need some counselling, prayer
      and help!

      Is any1 listening?

      --Jai (India)...
    • mpole.sana
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        hi how are you...thanks for joining in...we are all the same and
        suffering the same thing,but i believe God is with us...dont worry
        brother i know how you are feeling and count on me i will pray for you..

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "indianpal1234"