Hello

  • indianpal1234
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 25, 2009
      Dear All,

      I am from India and I would like to connect with friends and fellow
      wanan be overcomers from across the world.

      Regards,

      Jai..
    • ticits350
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2009
        I wanted to give a shout out to all of you. New member. My name is Scott and I live in the Dallas Tx area. I am 43. Enjoying my walk with Christ. He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. God Bless all of you and feel free to communicate. Always interested in meeting like minded individuals.
      • rampratabq
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2009
          I would assume there are Exodus or similar groups in the Dallas metro area? I only go to our local exgay group occasionally but I check in every once in a while.