No strugle

  • ganymede_200
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      I am gay.
      I am a chrisian in an Anglican church in England.
      Most of the priests in the churches are aware of my sexuality.
      Soon after last years Lambeth Conference the Bishop of Ely came to our
      church and in his sermon spoke about the gay issue which the Arch
      Bishop of Camterbury was to deal with to appease both the homophobic
      and the gay friendly members of the church. Afterwards I spoke with
      him and his said that by the time of the next Conference (10 years) it
      will all have been cleared up.
      Don