One hundred percent change of your life

  • anon.onan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008
      Brother, my name is Tony, I am 25 years old, white masculine, single.
      Live in Moscow. I have had attraction to other men, as well as women,
      but lived totally straight, as long as I have had sexual feelings but
      did not act on them. I am a Christian and I understand you as you were me.

      I didn't take the settingcaptives free course or the like. But I
      wanted integrity and to live in God's spirit. And God has heard my
      prayer. I met the true man on the internet and relocated to him. We
      have been friends for 5 years. More than friends. Brothers. Certainly,
      he is a Christian, straight too. I have overcome all my sexual
      addictions due to friendship with him. I am convinced this is the most
      natural, productive and also the easiest way for a man to change
      himself. I have no idea how you can leave homosexuality remaining
      alone. Generally, all addictions (not only sexual) originate in
      loneliness, even if someone lives in a 10-million city.

      Brother, we are about to invite you to us. To visit us or to live with
      us on tempopary or permanent basis. We are involved into not so bad
      advertising business. We work as creative persons for different
      clients including famous international companies. We can host you in
      the spacious suburban cottage (2800 square feet) that we share. Just
      30-40 minutes to drive from/to the city center. Besides we have two
      cars (both with automatic transmission) so that I think you can enjoy
      your mobitily if you have driver's license. Also, you don't need money
      for staying with us. All expenses we pay ourselves. Accommodation,
      meals, guided excursions, sightseeing, etc.

      By the way we do the majority of our work at home so that we would
      suggest that you joined us in our business. To be exact, you could
      acquire a new profession. Franlky speaking we strongly need a distant
      (online) account manager. After a month or maybe two or three of
      tuition with us you will be able to work as an adveriser in Idaho, in
      Moscow or elsewhere. Also, within a month or maybe two or three you
      will find yourself absolutely free from homosexuality (and other wrong
      sexuality). The total change of life. You can believe me because I
      have had the same experience of rehabilitation in my own life.

      If you are interested in our proposal please send me a message, ask
      any questions.

      Hugs.
      Tony

      My name is JB, I am 25 years old, white masculine, single. Live in
      Idaho. I have had attraction to other men, as well as women, but
      lived totally straight, as long as I have had sexual feelings but did
      not act on them til couple years back. I have been bingeing. I have
      done virtually everything with other guys that you can imagine as a
      top. I am a Christian and have lived a double life. I have laid down
      that old life. I am taking the settingcaptives free course. I want
      integrity and to live in God's spirit. Everyone who is leaving
      homosexuality seems to be over 45. I am would love to find someone
      that is more my age who has also left homosexuality, or at least is on
      that same journey. Previously I spent lots of time on Gay.com and
      manhunt. I would like to spend some of the time I spent there talking
      to others who would help reeinforce my choice to be free.

      Hey if you are my age and have left or are leaving homosexuality or
      bisexual lifestyle let me know.
      JB