I struggle daily

  • John Cliford
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Errol,

      Having a good Christian wife keeps me form doing anything with any man. I would not hurt her for anything.  But for masturbation,,,,,that's hard,,,,,,,, after may years of marriage,,,,, I just need more than she is willing to provide.  I could let it control my life like you do or,,,, I just take the 15 minutes needed and get it over with and move on.

      Quit punishing your self for being a human male.  Forgive your self for not being perfect.  Not being perfect is why we need Jesus in the first place.

      John