Hey Sup

  • Jb Benjamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      My name is JB,
      I am 25 years old, white masculine, single.   Live in Idaho.  I have had attraction to other men, as well as women, but lived totally straight,  as long as I have had sexual feelings but did not act on them til couple years back.  I have been bingeing.   I have done virtually everything with other guys that you can imagine as a top. I am a Christian and have lived a double life.   I have laid down that old life.   I am taking the settingcaptives free course. I want integrity and to live in God's spirit. Everyone who is leaving homosexuality seems to be over 45.  I am would love to find someone that is more my age who has also left homosexuality, or at least is on that same journey.  Previously I spent lots of time on Gay.com and manhunt.  I would like to spend some of the time I spent there talking to others who would help reeinforce my choice to be free.

      Hey if you are my age and have left or are leaving homosexuality or bisexual lifestyle let me know.
      JB