chat

  • godsonchang
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 29, 2008
      hi

      I REALLY LIKE THE NOTION THAT NOBODY IS HOMOSEXUAL

      HOMOSEXUALITY ACTUALLY IS A CONDITION, A DEFENSIVE DETACHMENT.

      HOMOSEXUALITY IS NO SOMETHING YOU ARE, BUT SOMETHING YOU DO.

      WE HAVE BECOME SO BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A
      PERSON.

      godson
    • Oscar Cortez
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 22, 2009
        i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

      • Josue Navarro
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009

          and it did, yay!!

          i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

        • Terry Settles
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009
            Yay!

            ----------

            i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...
          • verg.paul
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
              hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
            • Charles Martin
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
                Charles.

                hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

              • jay orknay
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                  hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
                  blessings
                  andrew

                  hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                • Paul Verg
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                    thanks charles

                    hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                  • jay o
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
                      Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
                      blessings and Godslove
                      andrew your brother
                    • jay o
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 2, 2010
                        To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                        Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                        andrew
                      • MarkS
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 8, 2010
                          Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                          Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                          > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                          > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                          > andrew

                        • jay o
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 9, 2010
                            hi group its andrew and i am back
                          • jay o
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 11, 2010
                              Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                              the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                              andrew

                              --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                              > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                              >
                              > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                              >
                              > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                              > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                              > > andrew

                            • John
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                                hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf