Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] hey gentlemen

  • carl williams
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15 2:44 AM
      Hello Hank,
      it would be nice to chat with you....my addiction has really gotten out of control...would like to share with someonewho understands...hope we can  chat soon....thanks for the offer....in Him....tony

      Hank <hankf2008@...> wrote:
      Looking for encouraging friendships. IF you need a friend to chat
      with, feel free to call on me. Hank

    • Ricky Brunet
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24 8:31 PM
        Hi Hank,

        I love to make new friends. Please feel free to contact me and lets encourage each other.

        > Looking for encouraging friendships. IF you need a friend
        > to chat
        > with, feel free to call on me. Hank
      • indianpal1234
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2009