Say Hello

  • kajuco136
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
      I am a new member and would like to say "hello"

      My name is Karsten, I am from Germany. My age ist 30. I am single.

      Please excuse my english. I will do my best to write understandable.
      If there ist somebody who is able to speak german, this would be nice
      to know.

      I struggle with same-sex-attraction and masturbation since my youth,
      but was never in a gay-lifestyle. The internet is my biggest problem.
      Pics, chat ...

      Be blessed,

      Karsten
    • kajuco136
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
        I am a new member and would like to say "hello"

        My name is Karsten, I am from Germany. My age ist 30. I am single.

        Please excuse my english. I will do my best to write understandable.
        If there ist somebody who is able to speak german, this would be nice
        to know.

        I struggle with same-sex-attraction since my youth, but was never in a