hi guys

  • andre_perez22
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 8:20 PM
      new to this group. hope to learn from those of you who are running
      ahead of me.
    • verg.aman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
        just joined group, would be interested in hearing your stories and
        having some new friends to chat with. va
      • Db Dunn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
          thanks for looking me up, it has been good to chat with several of you. Helps combat the loneliness