yes, He truly is

  • ramon_sender
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
      And I need Him desperately.
    • carl williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hello ramon,
        i am also in need and desperately addicted to ritual masturbation...if you would like to chat, please feel free to email me and we can talk...my addiction has really gotten to the level of a more ritualistic relgious type worship...hope to chat soon...in Him....

        ramon_sender <ramon_sender@...> wrote:
        And I need Him desperately.

      • John Spooner
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
          Hello Carl.
                     With the greatest respect to you, while you ask for help in overcoming a masturbation problem and end by saying "in Him" you have the following wording (below) in your profile, I would suggest that this totally negates your post.      Also the words "who ritually worship the HOLY PENIS as GOD, LORD and SAVIOR!"  are blasphemous, God Himself commanded that we are to have no other God besides Him. The Scripture also says that only God is Holy.
                                 Regards.                         John S.

          More About Me

          Hobbies:
          intense, hardcore, ritual masturbation, religous PHALLIC WORSHIP, gooned perverted ceremonial MASTURBATION....total proud addicted masturbator, chronic and proud...desire to form a church of men who ritually worship the HOLY PENIS as GOD, LORD and SAVIOR!

          Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 12:08 AM
          Subject: Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] yes, He truly is

        • hankf2008
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2008
            I have to agree with John S.
            The more I think about it, I have worshipped by own penis for much
            too long. God alone is worthy of our worship. Someday my penis will
            rot away, but God will go on forever and I want to be with Him.

            Hank

            The more --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "John Spooner"