Freedom is Possible....Launches New Website..

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      The website has officially been launched!

      http://www.freedomispossible.org/

      Freedom is Possible is a God inspired outreach formed to spread
      truth and awareness that freedom from homosexuality is possible. We
      strongly believe in the call to spread the truth of the Gospel to
      the people of this world. It is our hope and prayer that we can
      serve as one of many gateways in which a person can come and obtain
      knowledge concerning the truth that freedom can be found in Christ
      Jesus.

      The vision of this site is to be an information hub for people to
      come to find numerous links to different ministries, which
      specialize in helping people in their journey out of homosexuality
      or to answer questions that you may have on the subject. We want to
      spread the word that freedom is possible ! We encourage everyone to
      interact and explore the extensive information offered.

      This website was created for people that are searching for answers
      regarding finding freedom from a Biblical standpoint. Christ is the
      beginning step towards being free from all forms of sin. There are
      many different types of people that this website can help, no matter
      what stage of your life you are in. This site can equip you with
      the resources that you need to live a life of wholeness and peace.

      Freedom is available to every person in this world. The question is
      are you willing to hear and accept the truth God intended for our
      lives or are you satisfied in believing the sinful views of this
      world? We must always remember that God will never give up on us no
      matter what sin we commit. He loves us more than we can ever
      imagine, and He has provided this place as an open door to spread
      His love and truth that freedom is possible !!! Please give God a
      chance to speak to your heart.

      Know that we will be praying that God will give you the answers
      that you are looking for.

      Striving for His Kingdom,
      Your Friends at Freedom is Possible