Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] hi

  • j renken
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
      you and i talked before

      jay orknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
      hi james  i would like to chat with you
      andrew

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: james.anthony26 <james.anthony26@ yahoo.com>
      To: Jesus-is-our- victory@yahoogro ups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 1 January, 2008 12:00:49 AM
      Subject: [Jesus-is-our- victory] hi

      I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
      and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

    • James Anthony
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
        sounds good.  watch for me online??

        James

        I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
        and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

        Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

      • jay orknay
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
          will do.  watch for me online also James
          kind regards
          andrew

          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
            lets chat again,  how are things

            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 29, 2008
              hi

              I REALLY LIKE THE NOTION THAT NOBODY IS HOMOSEXUAL

              HOMOSEXUALITY ACTUALLY IS A CONDITION, A DEFENSIVE DETACHMENT.

              HOMOSEXUALITY IS NO SOMETHING YOU ARE, BUT SOMETHING YOU DO.

              WE HAVE BECOME SO BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A
              PERSON.

              godson
            • Oscar Cortez
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 22, 2009
                i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

              • Josue Navarro
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009

                  and it did, yay!!

                  i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

                • Terry Settles
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009
                    Yay!

                    ----------

                    i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...
                  • verg.paul
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
                      hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
                    • Charles Martin
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                        Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
                        Charles.

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                          hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
                          blessings
                          andrew

                          hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                        • Paul Verg
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                            thanks charles

                            hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                          • jay o
                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
                              Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
                              blessings and Godslove
                              andrew your brother
                            • jay o
                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 2, 2010
                                To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                andrew
                              • MarkS
                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 8, 2010
                                  Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                                  Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                                  --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                                  > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                  > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                  > andrew

                                • jay o
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 9, 2010
                                    hi group its andrew and i am back
                                  • jay o
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Dec 11, 2010
                                      Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                                      the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                                      andrew

                                      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                                      > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                                      >
                                      > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                                      >
                                      > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                      > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                      > > andrew

                                    • John
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                                        hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf