hi

  • james.anthony26
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2007
      I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
      and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James
    • jay orknay
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
        hi james  i would like to chat with you
        andrew

        I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
        and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

        Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
      • j renken
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
          you and i talked before

          jay orknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
          hi james  i would like to chat with you
          andrew

          I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
          and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

          Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

        • James Anthony
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
            sounds good.  watch for me online??

            James

            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
              will do.  watch for me online also James
              kind regards
              andrew

              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
                lets chat again,  how are things

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 29, 2008
                  hi

                  I REALLY LIKE THE NOTION THAT NOBODY IS HOMOSEXUAL

                  HOMOSEXUALITY ACTUALLY IS A CONDITION, A DEFENSIVE DETACHMENT.

                  HOMOSEXUALITY IS NO SOMETHING YOU ARE, BUT SOMETHING YOU DO.

                  WE HAVE BECOME SO BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A
                  PERSON.

                  godson
                • Oscar Cortez
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 22, 2009
                    i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

                  • Josue Navarro
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009

                      and it did, yay!!

                      i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

                    • Terry Settles
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009
                        Yay!

                        ----------

                        i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...
                      • verg.paul
                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
                          hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
                        • Charles Martin
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                            Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
                            Charles.

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                              hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
                              blessings
                              andrew

                              hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                            • Paul Verg
                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                                thanks charles

                                hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                              • jay o
                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
                                  Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
                                  blessings and Godslove
                                  andrew your brother
                                • jay o
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 2, 2010
                                    To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                    Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                    andrew
                                  • MarkS
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Dec 8, 2010
                                      Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                                      Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                                      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                                      > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                      > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                      > andrew

                                    • jay o
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Dec 9, 2010
                                        hi group its andrew and i am back
                                      • jay o
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Dec 11, 2010
                                          Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                                          the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                                          andrew

                                          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                                          > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                                          >
                                          > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                                          >
                                          > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                          > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                          > > andrew

                                        • John
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                                            hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf