I need Jesus to be my victory

  • davidagrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      I know I can't be victorious on my own. Also, I know I need brothers
      to help.
    • carl williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
        Hello,
        totally understand where you are comming from...very addicted to masturbation and ritualized ceremonial masturbation...not many to talk to about it and who might uderstand....anyway, maybe we can talk sometime...thanks...my yahoo id is caw362003 to chat over IM....take care and god bless...tony