Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Good Morning

  • charles martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2007
      Dear Jeff

      As one failing Christian to another can I offer myself for e-mail correspondence ? I'm on line too of course, and maybe we could chat also.

      I live in the UK, but have a number of friends in the US and we seem to relate quite well to one another. All I want to do is to live faithfully as a Christian, helping and receiving help from guys who understand the pressures of SSA. So if you want to get back to me, by all means do so.

      Your brother,
      Charles