Good Morning

  • Jeff Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26 2:58 AM
      Hi, I just joined the group. I have been stuggling wiht SSA for
      years... off and ob,,, more on now with so much available online. I
      know Jesus - He is our victory - but I keep falling!

      Casting Crowns say it best in their song "east to the west"...
      I feel like I am one mistake away from leaving me in this mess.

      Look forward to reading posts and emails... hope we can encourage one
      another to keep focused on the Lord.

      later - Jeff Scott
    • Mark Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26 7:46 AM

        I know what you mean I had the same problem for years. Now that I'm older it's not as bad but I still get turned on by gay sex and end up masturbating, and have to go to first John 1:9 and repent for it. I have prayed sometimes all night and I still have same sex attraction. Sometimes i even prayed all night about geting rid of SSA but I never turned into a hetrosexual. So I guess we will have to strugal with it for our whole lifes. I used to go to exgay meetings at one of the ministries for that but found it made it worse because I got attracted to the other men in the group, and then the group leader fell in love with one of the other group members and had sex with him and fell. So I don't go to that any more. So if anyone has any knowledge about how to overcome tell us about it.

        Mark

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Scott" <scotteej@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I just joined the group. I have been stuggling wiht SSA for
        > years... off and ob,,, more on now with so much available online. I
        > know Jesus - He is our victory - but I keep falling!
        >
        > Casting Crowns say it best in their song "east to the west"...
        > I feel like I am one mistake away from leaving me in this mess.
        >
        > Look forward to reading posts and emails... hope we can encourage one
        > another to keep focused on the Lord.
        >
        > later - Jeff Scott

      • charles martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26 8:45 AM
          Dear Jeff

          As one failing Christian to another can I offer myself for e-mail correspondence ? I'm on line too of course, and maybe we could chat also.

          I live in the UK, but have a number of friends in the US and we seem to relate quite well to one another. All I want to do is to live faithfully as a Christian, helping and receiving help from guys who understand the pressures of SSA. So if you want to get back to me, by all means do so.

          Your brother,
          Charles

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26 9:16 AM
            http://www.peoplecanchange.com/