hi

  • andy.dunn47
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 24, 2007
      Guys,I just joined the group and wouldn't mind having a few friends to
      chat with. Send me an email if interested. OK? andy.dunn47@...
    • james.anthony26
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 31, 2007
        I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
        and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James
      • jay orknay
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
          hi james  i would like to chat with you
          andrew

          I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
          and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

          Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
        • j renken
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
            you and i talked before

            jay orknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
            hi james  i would like to chat with you
            andrew

            I would like to be able to chat with other guys struggling with SSA
            and masturbation. Drop me a note if you would like ot chat. James

            Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

          • James Anthony
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
              sounds good.  watch for me online??

              James

              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
                will do.  watch for me online also James
                kind regards
                andrew

                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
                  lets chat again,  how are things

                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 29, 2008
                    hi

                    I REALLY LIKE THE NOTION THAT NOBODY IS HOMOSEXUAL

                    HOMOSEXUALITY ACTUALLY IS A CONDITION, A DEFENSIVE DETACHMENT.

                    HOMOSEXUALITY IS NO SOMETHING YOU ARE, BUT SOMETHING YOU DO.

                    WE HAVE BECOME SO BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A
                    PERSON.

                    godson
                  • Oscar Cortez
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 22, 2009
                      i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

                    • Josue Navarro
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009

                        and it did, yay!!

                        i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

                      • Terry Settles
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 23, 2009
                          Yay!

                          ----------

                          i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...
                        • verg.paul
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
                            hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
                          • Charles Martin
                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                              Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
                              Charles.

                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                                hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
                                blessings
                                andrew

                                hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                              • Paul Verg
                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                                  thanks charles

                                  hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

                                • jay o
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
                                    Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
                                    blessings and Godslove
                                    andrew your brother
                                  • jay o
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Dec 2, 2010
                                      To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                      Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                      andrew
                                    • MarkS
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Dec 8, 2010
                                        Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                                        Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                                        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                                        > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                        > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                        > andrew

                                      • jay o
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Dec 9, 2010
                                          hi group its andrew and i am back
                                        • jay o
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Dec 11, 2010
                                            Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                                            the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                                            andrew

                                            --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                                            > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                                            >
                                            > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                                            >
                                            > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                                            > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                                            > > andrew

                                          • John
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                                              hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf