unwholesome behaviour

  • jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      To the moderator, owner and all the guys.
      Hi everyone. I have just joined this group becaus I like the name and
      the aims. Jesus is our victory. I assume this is a Christian and godly
      group which means we honour God by our actions and words. Am I correct
      Guys? I joined this group for support love understanding and
      accountability
      This is my first post which is sad to read. I am andrew, aged 58, a
      sex addict with various issues trying to turn my life around and live a
      life that honours God instead of pleasing myself.
      Last saturday I was online and one member of this group contacted me.
      I wont embarrass the individual by naming him but he had just woken up
      and the language was quite explicit and it was obvious that on his
      agenda was online cyber sex. that would have been enough to trigger me
      into acting in a unchristlike manner with the individual. today is day
      19 in my sobriety.
      Come on guys, i know we have problems but God is greater than His
      foes. my sobriety is precious but fragile. let us act honourably
      before our God and please Him by our actions.
      GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP US CLOSE TO HIM AND FREE FROM ALL HARM, SIN,
      TEMPTATION AND OURSELVE
      Andrew
      please let us try to help, support and be accountable to each other.
      please dont put stumbling blocks in each others ways