IS THIS GROUP ALIVE OR DEAD

  • jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
      TO THE GROUP OWNER, MODERATOR, MEMBERS
      IS THIS GROUP ALIVE OR IS IT DEAD. THE PAST FEW MESSAGES DO NOT SEEM
      TO BE IN KEEPING WITH THE TONE OF THIS GROUP. THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE
      ANY HELPFUL EMAILS FOR PEOPLE WITH PROBLEMS. IS THIS INTENTIONAL.
      DOES NOT ANYBODY CARE. IS THIS A WASTE OF SPACE. SHOULD WE ALL PACK UP
      AND DISBAND THIS GROUP IF IT IS NOT FULFILLING THE FUNCTION FOR WHICH
      IT WAS FIRST SET UP
      SHOULD WE CONTACT YAHOO AND GIVE UP
      ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE USEFUL
      ANDREW
    • John Spooner.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 7:51 AM
        Hello Jay and fellow members.
        Here is a copy of a private e-mail I just sent to the group owners
        regards the on-going spams.
        Don`t hold your breath or expect any action as they appear to have
        abandoned the group well and truly.
        Regards. John S.

        " For the last few months the group has been regularly spammed,
        members have requested the spams be removed by the moderators (you),
        but to no avail. Also several personal e-mails to yourselves have gone
        unanswered and no action taken.
        Obviously you two have either abandoned the group or lost all
        interest in it.
        Therefore do the right thing and assign ownership to a member who
        will take an interest in it, unlike yourselves. I would be pleased to
        take on that role.
        Copy of latest spam below. I am personally getting tired of
        referring the spammers details to Yahoo for their action.
        Regards. John S. "
      • yiftos18
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23 11:27 PM
          Greetings John and Jay,

          Yes, I did the exact same thing: I wrote the owners and moderators
          about the pornographic spam and the pornographic profiles that some
          member have. I wrote more than once and I only got one response that
          basically said that I was being too judgemental.Other times I got NO
          RESPONSE!

          The OWNER'S email mail is bouncing so that should tell you something!

          So as I am not the only one who has protested about this, I am
          leaving this group.

          Ezra

          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "John Spooner."