Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun! Chat with them here:

  • John Spooner.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2007
      Looks like the two blokes who started this group have abandoned it as
      they do not read either the messages posted or their private e-mails as
      evidenced by the non-removal of spam. I have sent several messages to
      them in the last few months to no avail.
      If you two group owner cannot keep an eye on the group you started or
      have lost interest, then demote yourselves as owners and give ownership
      to some members who will take an interest in it and remove the spam or
      sinful porn links. I can take it on if necessary but like the rest of
      us I am not holding out much hope of any action.
      Once again a contact to Yahoo to close yet another spammers account
      will need to be sent.
      Regards.
      John S.

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "bikerguy1472"