Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: Pray for me that i may be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit.

  • nathan savage
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Bro be strong rem Rom. 8:5-8 Read it when you get a chance. but yes we must be filled with the Spirit but let us not neglect the daily obeying of  the Spirit . its a daily walk not a Quick Fix. walk in the Spirit and we will not fulfill the Lust or the Flesh Gal. 5:16. that walk means to (Live) not just a one time but a constant activity of walk and living and praying. i pray that you will find this helpful and pray for me that i may be found faithful when Christ returns God bless

      jayorknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
      --hi mark. i have justs joined this group. are you the owner of
      this group. please get back to me
      thanks
      andrew- In Jesus-is-our- victory@yahoogro ups.com, Mark Smith
      <mws077@...> wrote:

      > Hey Everyone,
      > I need prayer that I get totaly filled with the Holy Spirit. I
      want to live all the time in the Holy Spirit. I might have to fast
      for this to happen. But this is what I want more then anything. Jesus
      said ask and you shall receive so I believe I will get it. So keep
      praying every day that I will be filled. I have been drunk in the
      Holy Spirit, had the laughing and have been to Toronto. But lately
      life has been very dull and boring for me, so it must change for the
      better soon. I need another drink really bad. I need the fire again.
      So please pray for me. We all need a Holy Spirit supernatural revival
      now. Lord come quickly I need you so much. Come lord Jesus. Glory to
      your Holy Name. Praise and honor and glory is yours.

      With love to all in Jesus name,

      Mark

      Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate