Pray for me to abstain from television

  • John Sorensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hello to everyone in the group! Please pray I will obey God in the
      area of television, as I know God is calling me to completely abstain
      from watching television anymore. I have been rebelling in this area,
      but I have confessed to God, and I know He has forgiven me. Please
      pray God will give me the grace to win in this area, as I know unless
      and until I obey Him in this, I will lack true joy and peace in my
      life, and also contentment. Blessings to all!! -John S.
    • Mick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
        I lived without television for over a year. I regret getting it again.
        I will pray for you and wish you the best.

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "John Sorensen"