The battle is the Lord dont give up

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      what's up Bro's in the Lord . i had a battle last night But i can say
      that the Lord has gotten victory in my life. Was tempted last night to
      try to engaged in so ungodly behavior but the lord Gace me grace to
      overcome. Sometimes knowledge can be dangerous Like know whats out
      there in the (ALT.) World . at times im tempt to go into the adult
      books stores at night and then there are alot of other guys crusiing
      the area looking to meet. those places are like a meat market. that i
      must stay away from. the ememy always trys to find a crack in the
      matrix when God has open the door for victory. but he's not even a
      problem because my word says that i have been given power over the
      enemy and nothing say hurt me. i will walk in this VICTORY and if i
      dont want to fall must stay out of slippery place. PS>If some of you
      brothers have set bounderies for yourselves like . tv only in day time
      and internet out in the open,etc.............hold fast to those
      bounderies sometime our bounderies are not what you would say to be
      sins but given in to them usually causes us to fall of the tip of the
      mountain and you all should know that to fall of a tip is to start
      falling fast and you have no say in what wicked thing you will end up
      in. In Jesus Name.
    • j renken