Re: pvckinkytvaussie

  • John Spooner.
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear Ezra.
      Please rest assured that the "pvc" deviate is NOT indicative of
      Aussies in general, he certainly misrepresents me and my fellow
      countrymen badly.
      I would love to see him go into any truck driver`s lounge or even
      the front bar of a hotel in a mining town dressed like he is in his
      profile and see the reception he would receive from the truckies or
      miners.!!
      Regards.
      John S. South Australia.

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "yiftos18"
      <ezyiftosev@...> wrote:

      > Mat the pvcKINKY TV aussie is also a self described slut according to
      > the Yahoo profile complete with pic of penis and some sort of
      panties.
      > I think this is the same person that got kicked out of other
      Christian

    • ezyiftosev@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
        I know that he/she/it is not representative of Aussies. I was appalled by the profile, the advice he/she/it gave me (it was deleted and found it hard to believe that h/s/it was even in a Christian group.
      • John Spooner.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
          Dear Ezra.
          Thank you for the reply, I think he is one of the few we must
          abandon to his passions. He knows the Gospel, but obviously means to
          slap God right in the face and dare Him to do anything about it. He
          can and will go to hell, in God's due time.
          Regards. John S.