I sometimes struggle

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      i struggle with h/s thoughts but it stemed from lusts it start long
      ago with just being drawn into lustful things on the web
      (chat,sites,etc and the desire for something else is what drove me i
      believe. from just looking into the alt, chat rooms to speaking with
      people that began it all and it was the desire that took over i
      believe that began some while back till i started going to the room
      and decieveing myself, saying im just seeing whats going on, to chat
      with men , when women were not availble just to get off and then i
      started r/p and phone with guys from there it went to phone chat
      lines and others. i never wanted to be with a man i know God is
      against the sin but loves the sinner. it was my lust that drove me.
      until one thime about over a year ago i got on a chat line and met
      with a guy who gave me a B/J and it was the first time i had been
      with a guy on that type of level . Oh i was very Broken and Hurt i
      was like what did i do. i got togetther to tell my pastor and asst.
      minister and i have been being accountable since then. the strggles
      are still there. mostly just to get off but i know that thats a
      trick of the enemy to draw you in. i am i str8 guy reating in
      JESUS's grace and i know its him all the time. i just wanted to
      share since i dont share that often but. 28yo blk/m minister of the
      gospel and Victory is the LORDs