Gone astray lately

  • jamesflinchbaugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
      I've strayed from my journey this past week and I hope and pray I can
      come back. It's been a rough week. I, being Catholic, am also a
      member of Courageonline and am awaiting a call from someone there but I
      could use all the help I can get. If anyone lives near Lansdale, PA or
      can call me please let me know by emailing me personally.
    • j renken

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
          Dont feel so bad , remeber that the Lord left us the
          Holy Ghost and he is the counsolar,
          --- j renken <jarenken@...> wrote:

          > wished i was closer - i would be there for you -
          > the only way now is e-mail
          >
          > jamesflinchbaugh <jimflinchbaugh@...> wrote:
          > I've strayed from my journey this past week and I
          > hope and pray I can
          > come back. It's been a rough week. I, being
          > Catholic, am also a
          > member of Courageonline and am awaiting a call from
          > someone there but I
          > could use all the help I can get. If anyone lives
          > near Lansdale, PA or
          > can call me please let me know by emailing me
          > personally.

          > Christian man Christianity Christianity
          > today Mere christianity

          > to:

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • rt z3
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
            what is courageonline?

            --- j renken <jarenken@...> wrote:

            > wished i was closer - i would be there for you  -
            > the only way now is e-mail
            >
            > jamesflinchbaugh <jimflinchbaugh@...> wrote:
            >  I've strayed from my journey this past week and I
            > hope and pray I can
            > come back.  It's been a rough week.  I, being
            > Catholic, am also a
            > member of Courageonline and am awaiting a call from
            > someone there but I
            > could use all the help I can get.  If anyone lives
            > near Lansdale, PA or
            > can call me please let me know by emailing me
            > personally.

            >         Christian man   Christianity   Christianity
            > today     Mere christianity

            > to:

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • jamesflinchbaugh
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
              CourageOnline is the Catholic online support network for those with
              same sex attraction desiring to live chaste lives according to Church
              teaching.

              --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, rt z3 <rtz3@...> wrote:

              > what is courageonline?
              >
              > Josue Navarro <elsnoopy08@...> wrote: Dont feel so bad , remeber
              that the Lord left us the
              > Holy Ghost and he is the counsolar,
              > --- j renken <jarenken@...> wrote:
              >
              > > wished i was closer - i would be there for you -
              > > the only way now is e-mail
              > >
              > > jamesflinchbaugh <jimflinchbaugh@...> wrote:
              > > I've strayed from my journey this past week and I
              > > hope and pray I can
              > > come back. It's been a rough week. I, being
              > > Catholic, am also a
              > > member of Courageonline and am awaiting a call from
              > > someone there but I
              > > could use all the help I can get. If anyone lives
              > > near Lansdale, PA or
              > > can call me please let me know by emailing me
              > > personally.

              > > Christian man Christianity Christianity
              > > today Mere christianity

              > > to:

              > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              > Christian man Christianity Christianity today Mere
              christianity

              Service.