jesus was a male

  • mat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 3:55 AM
      did he die with a hard on
    • Josue Navarro
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 6:10 PM
        What is that suppose to mean?

        mat <pvckinkytvaussie@...> wrote:
        did he die with a hard on

      • yiftos18
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
          To Mat (the pvckinkyvaussie)I ask the same thing: What is that
          supposed to mean? Does the L-RD with an erection a turn on for you?
          Is this messge inspired by a desire to be holy or whory? Without
          HOLINESS no one shall see the L-RD (Heb.12:14) "Now you must rid
          yourselves of these...filthy language from your lips" (Col.3:8). I
          don't buy and I don't think any one else who is striving to serve
          the Eternal the "what's filthy about a hard on?" response. The intent
          is clear. I once asked for prayer in a Christian exgay group because
          I was going to counsel a brother that appealed to my flesh and some
          SELF-DESCRIBED SLUT advised me to "do him." "She"(also self
          described) was kicked out of the group.The enemy sows weeds where the
          Word of G-d is sown.

          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, Josue Navarro
          <elsnoopy08@...> wrote:

          > What is that suppose to mean?
          >
          > mat <pvckinkytvaussie@...> wrote: did he die with a hard on

          > Christian man Christianity Christianity today Mere
          christianity

          Service.