Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] my life and beleifs

  • Josue Navarro
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Praise the Lord Byron!!
      hey dude i not what u mean and feel, i started looking around when i was ten , but thanks God that i havnt done any mistakes. Bro i just say Keep in the Gospel of Jesus Christ , remeber God will do any thing according to his will if we ask in his name and have faith.
          Blessings Josh

      deutshboy1990 <deutshboy1990@...> wrote:
      hey my name is byron I am 15 and I have suffered with masturbation and
      homosexuality for about a while. my parents found out and they showed
      me what god's love is how he loves you but punishes also well I have
      beeen struggling with porn sites and came for some releif and help out
      of this situation and would like to help others. I beleive that
      homosexuality came from the pits of hell and should be trated like it
      was soit isn't something your born with or it isn't allowed by GOD so
      don't try that's all about me

      see ya
      byron jones

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2006
        "...I beleive that homosexuality came from the pits of hell and should
        be trated like it was..."

        Or is this what your parents are shoving down your throat in order to
        belittle you into compliance? You are only 15, you have a long way to
        go and a lot of living to do and much to experience in life before you
        can come to a conclusion of what you 'believe'. I am almost 50, and my
        view of the world changes with gained experience.

        So if you believe that you were not 'born gay' and that you are
        somehow afflicted, then what is the explanation for why people are
        'straight' or any point in between 'gay' and 'straight'? They
        therefore must not have been 'born that way' either...so how did they
        ~become~ straight?

        What is it that you have done in your short 15 year life that caused
        God to punish you 'with masturbation and homosexuality'?

        How sad that you have been made to feel so dirty and worthless at such
        a young age.

        Sounds like child abuse to me. I'm praying for you.

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "deutshboy1990"