hey

  • deutshboy1990
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2006
      hey just joined just to let you know I am a teen who is struggling with
      this prob and I hope this grou can be a place to just grow in my faith
      and to stray away form my trials
    • deutshboy1990
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2006
        hey this is byron haven't talked or been here for awhile well I like
        your group it 's good and I hope to enjoy and have fun but also to
        learn and to grow
      • J R
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2006
          keep the good book open - personally i like to keep reading around
          David as he was a man after God's own heart eventhough he messed up.
          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "deutshboy1990"
          <deutshboy1990@...> wrote:

          > hey just joined just to let you know I am a teen who is struggling
          with
          > this prob and I hope this grou can be a place to just grow in my
          faith
          > and to stray away form my trials

        • theothompson666
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 25, 2010
            Mornin guys anuva day looms

            me chilax n garden 2 day n ldn uk n da weva is sunny ;-]

            jus prayin 4 victory today n gettin higher up dat mountain

            n prayin 4 da same 4 al u guys outa ther.da Lord 2 day say if u

            com 2 me as u r, honest open n real i will com to u n take u bi da hand

            u r a treasure 2 me n i chose u. i neva made a mistake n doin dat cos

            i no da end of the story.jus worship, jus b stil, jus b talkin 2 me n i

            wil giv u a smile on ur face n n yr heart that wil giv u peace dat wat

            eva happenz- gud bad or ugly I LOVE U.
          • theothompson666
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 25, 2010
              hey itsa al abou comin 2 the cross open man

              the lord chose al of us nowing we wud srew up and fail

              BUT He sees da end man when we are hand n hand with him.

              focus on the cross man fil ur life wid worship keep being filld wid His sprit 24/7

              n il pray father 4 peace ,filling and presence for all of us....

              t x

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 27, 2010
                Hey aniva day looms

                funny how wen we r at our most chilld we r often at our weekest

                being sorted n gettin trough anuva day can make us take down our gard n

                b4 we no it temptation comes in many guises..

                but thanks b to God 4 His little getaways and,evan if we do fail His

                lov to build us up