Hello Everyone

  • yaoming1fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      I have posted here before. But this is for a different reason. There
      is a new movie coming out X-men 3. Im encouraging yall to see it. It
      comes out May 26. Beyond its comic book characters, this movie is a
      must see because it gives a message. The message is no matter how
      different you are the world should still accept you! Which is really
      true. I recomend anyone to watch this movie.Its awesome and It gives a
      powerful and inspiring message.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6C9jeHvsQ&search=X-Men%23%20The%
      20Last%20Stand%20TV%20Spot

      ^^^^That is the trailer.