Re: just my story

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8 6:36 PM
      It is definatley wrong to supply the means in which to feed the
      urge. providing condoms is not a way to solve this. you probably
      shouldn't sleep in the same room eaither. this may be impossible but
      still needs to be a goal at which to reach. acountability partners
      are good that way to. But the person that you are bring held
      accountable to needs to not be in the same household. Meet once a
      week and talk, out in public (starbucks) but keep the conversation
      discrete. Remember

      Proverbs3:5-12

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, Tony Allen
      <supertone4christ@...> wrote:

      > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
      as penetration.

      > but that is not an excuse to do penetration
      >
      > Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
      addicted to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
      (not all of us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
      point). And if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
      stopping, see what happens. Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
      used the object or act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
      distribution of certain chemicals. When we want to
      quit.........the best way is to go cold turkey...never try and
      gradually go off of it. Over time, your brain starts to go back to
      normal funcioning.....but this process takes years. When we falter
      even once, it reinforces our brains dependency on that action of
      object. This is all very true with any sort of substance abuse,
      but it also aplies to what we are dealing with.

      > With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
      eventually overcome them. On our own.......we are doomed to
      failure.

      > -Tone
      >

      > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
      > over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
      > but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
      > I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
      > shed the male domination of young men.
      >
      > They look up to me as a father figure , some men as old as 50 ,
      > and confidant.
      >
      > I always try mutual masturbation but it ends up with full sex
      > oral and anal.
      >
      > I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
      > prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
      services
      > Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
      gay
      > and wanting girlfriends and wives.
      >

      > None of us have them except in a platonic way.
      >
      > A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
      sleep
      > in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
      >
      > In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
      going
      > on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
      >
      > questions:
      >
      > Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
      provide
      > leadership each Sunday to the 11 of us.
      >
      > Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage) us to
      have
      > more sexual experiences.
      >
      > Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
      > does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
      >
      > Brother Andrew

      > Christian
      man
      Christianity Just the way
      you
      are
      Christianity today
      Mere
      christianity

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------

    • Marcus
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 9 3:45 PM
        I'm amused that many people believe that they can totally give up sex.  A sexual release is physically needed and that release will occur consciously or unconsciously.  Granted, I do believe you can control the amount of times you have sex.  But to totally quit and pretend your sexual needs don't exist is simply unrealistic.
        It is defiantly wrong to supply the means in which to feed the
        urge. providing condoms is not a way to solve this. you probably
        shouldn't sleep in the same room either. this may be impossible but
        still needs to be a goal at which to reach. accountability partners

        <super tone4Christ@...> wrote:

        > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
        as penetration.

        >   but that is not an excuse to do penetration
        >
        >   Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
        addicted  to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
        (not all of  us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
        point).  And  if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
        stopping, see what  happens.  Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
        used the object or  act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
        distribution of  certain chemicals.  When we want to
        quit.........the best way is  to go cold turkey...never try and
        gradually go off of it.  Over  time, your brain starts to go back to
        normal funcioning.....but this  process takes years.  When we falter
        even once, it reinforces our  brains dependency on that action of
        object.  This is all very true  with any sort of substance abuse,
        but it also aplies to what we are  dealing with.

        >   With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
        eventually  overcome them.  On our own.......we are doomed to
        failure.

        >   -Tone
        >

        > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
        >   over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
        >   but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
        >   I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
        >   shed the male domination of young men.
        >
        >   They look up to me as a father figure , some  men as old as 50 ,
        >   and confidant.
        >
        >   I always try mutual masturbation  but it ends up with full sex
        >   oral and anal.
        >
        >   I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
        >   prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
        services
        >   Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
        gay
        >   and wanting girlfriends and wives.
        >

        >   None of  us have them except in a platonic way.
        >
        >   A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
        sleep
        >   in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
        >
        >   In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
        going
        >   on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
        >
        >   questions:
        >
        >   Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
        provide
        >   leadership each Sunday  to the 11 of us.
        >
        >   Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage)  us to
        have
        >   more sexual experiences.
        >
        >   Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
        >   does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
        >
        >   Brother Andrew

        >                                                         Christian
        man
        Christianity                                          Just the way
        you
        are
                Christianity today
        Mere
        christianity

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Brandon Kraft
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 10 6:56 AM
          It is not that we are saying to give up sex.,.. Just pr-maritalsex, and homo-sex...the release is natural, but to become dependant on it is wrong.

          <super tone4Christ@...> wrote:

          > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
          as penetration.

          >   but that is not an excuse to do penetration
          >
          >   Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
          addicted  to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
          (not all of  us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
          point).  And  if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
          stopping, see what  happens.  Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
          used the object or  act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
          distribution of  certain chemicals.  When we want to
          quit.........the best way is  to go cold turkey...never try and
          gradually go off of it.  Over  time, your brain starts to go back to
          normal funcioning.....but this  process takes years.  When we falter
          even once, it reinforces our  brains dependency on that action of
          object.  This is all very true  with any sort of substance abuse,
          but it also aplies to what we are  dealing with.

          >   With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
          eventually  overcome them.  On our own.......we are doomed to
          failure.

          >   -Tone
          >

          > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
          >   over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
          >   but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
          >   I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
          >   shed the male domination of young men.
          >
          >   They look up to me as a father figure , some  men as old as 50 ,
          >   and confidant.
          >
          >   I always try mutual masturbation  but it ends up with full sex
          >   oral and anal.
          >
          >   I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
          >   prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
          services
          >   Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
          gay
          >   and wanting girlfriends and wives.
          >

          >   None of  us have them except in a platonic way.
          >
          >   A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
          sleep
          >   in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
          >
          >   In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
          going
          >   on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
          >
          >   questions:
          >
          >   Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
          provide
          >   leadership each Sunday  to the 11 of us.
          >
          >   Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage)  us to
          have
          >   more sexual experiences.
          >
          >   Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
          >   does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
          >
          >   Brother Andrew

          >                                                         Christian
          man
          Christianity                                          Just the way
          you
          are
                  Christianity today
          Mere
          christianity

          Service.

          >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

          Yahoo! Mail

          Christian man Christianity Just the way you are
          Christianity today Mere christianity

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS