Re: I may need a person who will hold me accountable.....

  • yiftos18
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      Dear Wyoming, How old are you and how old is is this friend that you
      confided in? Is he strong in the Word and commited to a body of
      believers? During the holidays things can get hectic. I would wait to
      see if he or you make an effort to reach each other, but both your ages
      and most importantly, your commitment to the L-RD and His Word are
      essential factors to consider. It IS important to have a 'face to face'
      accountability partner...Ezra

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "yaoming1fan"
      <yaoming1fan@y...> wrote:

      > I dont know what to do, my friend Mike... I think has ditched me.
      He
      > was the person who always held me accountable. He was also my my
      first
      > accountability partner. He was also the first one that knows that I
      > j/o to pictures of men. I told him this because I really needed help.
      > So now he knows. When I told him he promised me he wouldnt see me
      > differently. He kept his word for about 1 week. Then things just
      > started getting really diistant....Well kinda. We never really talk
      in
      > school. Now he doesnt even hang out with me. It seems like he ditched
      > me to hang out with other friends.Should I try to keep being his
      > friend or what. Give me some feed back....... thanks.

    • tonijor2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
        Sure..... i know how it fels coz i hav been there. i know it gets
        kinda hard, and so since i am so damn far from you and i dont know
        your friends, we can share strategies to get you up and about in your
        walk with God.

        Always remember, a cry for Help from the Holy Spirit will NEVER be
        turned down!!

        Chao, and God Bless

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "yiftos18"