I may need a person who will hold me accountable.....

  • yaoming1fan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      I dont know what to do, my friend Mike... I think has ditched me. He
      was the person who always held me accountable. He was also my my first
      accountability partner. He was also the first one that knows that I
      j/o to pictures of men. I told him this because I really needed help.
      So now he knows. When I told him he promised me he wouldnt see me
      differently. He kept his word for about 1 week. Then things just
      started getting really diistant....Well kinda. We never really talk in
      school. Now he doesnt even hang out with me. It seems like he ditched
      me to hang out with other friends.Should I try to keep being his
      friend or what. Give me some feed back....... thanks.
    • yiftos18
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
        Dear Wyoming, How old are you and how old is is this friend that you
        confided in? Is he strong in the Word and commited to a body of
        believers? During the holidays things can get hectic. I would wait to
        see if he or you make an effort to reach each other, but both your ages
        and most importantly, your commitment to the L-RD and His Word are
        essential factors to consider. It IS important to have a 'face to face'
        accountability partner...Ezra

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "yaoming1fan"
        <yaoming1fan@y...> wrote:

        > I dont know what to do, my friend Mike... I think has ditched me.
        He
        > was the person who always held me accountable. He was also my my
        first
        > accountability partner. He was also the first one that knows that I
        > j/o to pictures of men. I told him this because I really needed help.
        > So now he knows. When I told him he promised me he wouldnt see me
        > differently. He kept his word for about 1 week. Then things just
        > started getting really diistant....Well kinda. We never really talk
        in
        > school. Now he doesnt even hang out with me. It seems like he ditched
        > me to hang out with other friends.Should I try to keep being his
        > friend or what. Give me some feed back....... thanks.

      • tonijor2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
          Sure..... i know how it fels coz i hav been there. i know it gets
          kinda hard, and so since i am so damn far from you and i dont know
          your friends, we can share strategies to get you up and about in your
          walk with God.

          Always remember, a cry for Help from the Holy Spirit will NEVER be
          turned down!!

          Chao, and God Bless

          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "yiftos18"